At Wolthers Accounting Solutions we offer clients a range of cost effective services tailored to their requirements.
We attend to the needs of individuals, property investors, small to medium business owners and self-managed super funds.
Maintaining a flexible approach helps us tailor our services to offer expert advice to each of our clients unique needs.
We offer a range of accounting services including, but not limited to:
- BAS & IAS preparation and lodgement
- Payroll- processing, payroll tax
- GST and ABN registration
- ATO Compliance
- PAYG and Superannuation Guarantee, Super Streaming
- Preparation of annual accounts and financial statements
Whether you are an individual, investor, business owner or have a self managed super fund we can attend to all your taxation needs including:
- Preparation and lodgement of tax returns
- tax planning and minimisation
- fringe benefits tax returns
- capital gains tax planning and calculations
We specialise in providing quality property investment tax and accounting services for property investors including:
- Development of strategy to grow your investment portfolio
- tax planning and return preparation
- claiming all the deductions you’re legally entitled to
Business advisory and development
We provide our clients with information and advice to maximise their business’s full potential, and surpass short and long-term business goals.
Regardless of what stage in life you are at, it is important to be aware of your superannuation and what it can do for you in the future. We assist our clients in taking control of their superannuation and aligning it with their individual lifestyle goals. Our services include assistance and guidance in regards to self-managed superannuation funds, tax returns, pension income, savings and investments, estate planning and planning for retirement.
- Business health checks
- Buying and selling a business
- Company secretarial
- Corporate compliance
- Estates and trusts
- Financial planning
- Franchise and business services
- Mortgage and equipment finance
- Succession planning